We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join the Operations Support team in the capacity of a Customer Care Assistant based at our Watford Head Office.
Rontec is a leading independent forecourt retailer with over 264 service stations in the UK. It’s sites are operated by independent business’s known as Commission Operators.
The role holder is responsible for managing all aspects of the Company’s customer complaint cycle, from initial contact, investigation, through to resolution in a timely manner in accordance with the Company’s complaint handling policies and procedures. The administration aspect involves providing the company with key support in all aspects of the administration functions within the Operations department with a focus on: communication activities, report production and updating the appropriate databases.
Key tasks include:
- To manage the customer complaint process throughout the complaint lifecycle.
- To ensure that all the customer care communication channels (phone, email, letter, social media etc.) are regularly monitored and they are responded to within the agreed service levels.
- Ensure that all complaints are dealt with promptly and within the parameters of the company’s policies and procedures.
- Administrate and facilitate the formal communication processes within the network including updating information on the company internet sites (intranet and extranet), and the weekly, monthly, quarterly newsletters.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly compliance and sales reports in accordance with set guidelines and time frames.
- Ensure the Master site list is accurate at all times through updating changes as soon as you are advised or when the change becomes effective and communicate the changes to the appropriate populations.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar role dealing with customer complaints and correspondents
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills – an ability to communicate effectively and be able to defuse and resolve conflicts
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and presentation skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday (in addition to your 8 paid bank holiday days)
- A contributory pension scheme with matching rates up to 8%
- Healthcare cash plan
As an equal opportunities’ employer, Rontec is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Rontec.