About the job
With over 50 years of experience, growth and exceptional performance behind us, Rontec has built a market leading reputation in roadside retailing. Being one of the leading players in the UK forecourt industry with more than 260 petrol stations across England and Wales with a fantastic opportunity for an E-Commerce Support Manager to join our team.
The E-Commerce Support Manager is responsible for managing the functionality, operation and overall performance of the Ecommerce category featuring several home delivery aggregators and online platforms. The candidate will manage and develop the day-to-day relationships with our branded partners, external suppliers and various internal departments, providing regular reports and performance updates.
The E-Commerce Support Manager will ensure the company is competitive through identification and implementation of appropriate online retail strategies, effective menu management and delivery of an engaging marketing campaign. They will manage the full online retail offer covering range, promotions, pricing, supply chain management as well as supporting the Operational team in delivering key customer metrics and sales targets.
The candidate must be highly analytical with intermediate excel skills, have a good knowledge of the Ecommerce market and be prepared to travel to forecourt sites to support their improved home-delivery performance.
- Be the first point of contact for online partners, in their day-to-day business with Rontec. Working collaboratively to maximise both inclusion within their promotions and exposure within their app.
- Maintenance of the weekly online reporting, including the communication of performance to the wider group. Online reporting to be used to help identify opportunities for growth and areas for development both at group and site level.
- Ownership of the online menu, ensuring online ranges accurately reflect our in-site offering. Includes managing pricing, product updates and updating seasonal promotions.
- Produce a monthly report highlighting performance of both sales and operational metrics.
- Work with the Area and Regional Managers, providing them with the tools to successfully drive all metrics of the online business.
- Responsible for completing serviceability checks to ensure the maximum reach of each online partner across the Rontec network. To include the onboarding of sites and preparing them for launch.
- Regularly visit sites to measure and support their operational and sales performance on online delivery. Supporting Area Managers and the sites in building plans to address poor performance.
- Take a leading role with significant online projects undertaken by the team.
- To ensure that a fully functioning online retail offer is always in place.
- To direct the online retail proposition to ensure profit performance for the business through increased online retail sales.
- To protect both the company and partners brands through delivery of the agreed shop contracts.
- To provide information, data and action plans in a timely manner whilst ensuring they are accurate, and the contents is treated in a confidential and sensitive manner.
- Please note that at any time the company reserves the right to review the roles key activities and accountabilities, and within reason request the employee to carry out any other duties.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Very competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday (in addition to your 8 paid bank holiday days)
- A contributory pension scheme with matching rates.
- Simplyhealth – Cashback Dental and Optician Health plans
- Employee Health & Wellbeing support
As an equal opportunities’ employer, Rontec is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Rontec.