Do you have a passion for working within the Food Service Industry? If that is you then read on as we have vacancy in the Southern Region of the UK for a Food Service Support Manager.
The role supports the running and development of existing and new branded / non-branded food service concepts like Subway, WCP and Greggs across our network in England and Wales. This includes the Company’s Food Service operation where all site outlets are supported to achieve the required Company brand standard.
We are looking for individuals who have a Food Service background. This role requires regular travel.
- To support the Food Service Project Manager with the running of the Branded Franchise concept throughout the network in line with brand and Rontec policy.
- To support the Food Service Project Manager with the running of all Rontec non-Branded concepts throughout the network in line with brand and Rontec policy.
- Complete detailed site visits and review sales and performance data along with KPIs to identify opportunities to increase sales and identify efficiencies and cost savings. Complete a summary report of your visits and follow through to completion.
- Follow up on previously completed site visits by either yourself, Brand partners or Rontec management.
- Complete site visits on under-performing sites, identify root causes and work with the site teams and Area Managers to improve standards in line with Rontec Policy
- Assist the Food Service Project Manager with the Weekly and Monthly reports. Identify opportunities to improve on current processes
- Assist in the setting up of any systems and ensure that the relevant teams are fully trained on these systems.
- Support new openings and/or closing of food offers
- All staff are supported at sites as a hands-on trainer and mentor.
- Regularly communicate with the Food Service Project Manager any opportunities, concerns, or issues you have regarding the food operation
- Work with Area Managers to ensure they are trained to sufficient standards to monitor and drive the successful standards of the food business
- To develop the Food Standards to ensure that the company successfully achieves the required standard when it is being evaluated or audited.
- Provide support to the ongoing development of the food brands within the business.
- To liaise between the Companies’ Food Service Team, Operations Team, HR Team and external parties including their HR teams to ensure that the company is achieving its people targets for training.
- Complete 1 weekend site visits per month
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent planning & organisation skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of team
- Ability to control process for delivery of excellent service
- Understanding of relevant legislations
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
- 25 days annual holiday (in addition to your 8 paid bank holiday days)
- A contributory pension scheme with matching rates.
- Simplyhealth – Cashback Dental and Optician Health plans
- Employee Health & Wellbeing support
As an equal opportunities’ employer, Rontec is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Rontec.