Do you have a passion for working within the Food Service Industry? If that is you then read on as we have vacancy in the Northern Region of the UK for a Food Service Support Manager.
The role supports the running and development of existing and new branded / non-branded food service concepts like Subway across our network in England and Wales. This includes the Company’s Food Service operation where all site outlets are supported to achieve the required Company brand standard.
We are looking for individuals who have a Food Service background. This role requires regular travel.
- To support the Food Service Category Manager with the running of the Subway Branded Franchise concept thought out the network in line with Subway brand and Rontec policy.
- To support the Food Service Category Manager with the running of all Rontec non-Branded concepts thought out the network in line with brand and Rontec policy.
- Complete detailed site visits and review sales and performance data along with KPIs to identify opportunities to increase sales and identify efficiencies and cost savings. Complete a summary report of your visits and follow through to completion.
- Follow up on previously completed site visits by either yourself, Brand partners or Rontec management.
- Complete site visits on under-performing sites, identify root causes and work with the site teams and Area Managers to improve standards in line with Rontec Policy
- Assist the Food Service Category Manager with the Weekly and Monthly Subway reports. Identify opportunities to improve on current processes
- Assist in the setting up of any systems and ensure that the relevant teams are fully trained on these systems.
- Support new openings and/or closing of food offers
- All staff are supported at sites as a hands-on trainer and mentor.
- Regularly communicate with the Food Service Category Manager any opportunities, concerns, or issues you have regarding the food operation
- Work with Area Managers to ensure they are trained to sufficient standards to monitor and drive the successful standards of the food business
- To develop the Food Standards to ensure that the company successfully achieves the required standard when it is being evaluated or audited.
- Provide support to the ongoing development of the Subway and other food brands within the business.
- To liaise between the Companies’ Food Service Team, Operations Team and external parties including their HR teams to ensure that the company is achieving its people targets for training.
- Complete 1 weekend site visits per month
What we offer: ·
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
- 25 days annual holiday (in addition to your 8 paid bank holiday days)
- A contributory pension scheme with matching rates. ·
- Simplyhealth – Cashback Dental and Optician Health plans
- Employee Health & Wellbeing support