An opportunity has arisen for an Operations Support Supervisor to join our company based in our Head Office in Watford.
Rontec is one of the fastest growing Independent Forecourt Retailers in the UK, with over 260 sites and with over 50 years of experience, growth and exceptional performance behind us, Rontec has built a market leading reputation in Roadside Retailing.
The timely and accurate maintenance of the retail systems and associated information are critical to the smooth running of the Retail business.
Daily maintenance of the Shop’s consumables catalogue to ensure sites are operating to the company brand standards.
Working within the Operations Department providing assistance and support to the Operations Director and Operations Field Team.
The Operations Support Supervisor is a key driver of the department’s communication and management tools, developing and maintaining them. In addition, developing and maintaining a suite of reports and analytic data for the Senior Operations Management Team, including recommendations to improve performance against business targets.
The role also includes responsibility and development for the company’s Customer Care function, with management of the Customer Care co-ordinator and Operations support assistants.
The Operations Support Supervisor provides administrative and quantitative support to the Company’s Operations Department both within the office and field-based teams. Interacting and working in partnership with the company’s other departments, our suppliers including our branded shop and fuel partners.
Operational Management Tools & Systems:
- Maintain the operational databases to ensure that they are kept accurate and up-to-date at all times.
- Producing reports to timetables; assist the operational teams in their day to day activities. This includes the current suite of reports and the ongoing development of new reporting where necessary
- Analysing data to produce recommendations and actions for the Senior Operations Team to review.
- Responsibility for the administration of Site Operator Reports, including storing and creating letters on behalf of the Operational Teams.
- Ensuring that all systems maintained to meet business needs and to ensure they are relevant to the policies and procedures of the business and that all departments have access to the systems as required.
- Responsibility for ensuring the effective running of the Customer Care Team, its processes and performance measures to ensure that all customer enquiries and complaints are dealt with within given timescales and to company standards.
- Analysis of the data from the department for reporting to Senior Management.
- Analysing the site inspection documentation to ensure action plans for the Operations Department.
- To lead / support company projects as required.
- To manage the relationship and account with our consumable’s providers
- To manage and support the company’s charity strategy including organising campaigns and POS
- To support the maintenance team with their IT and STATUS updates.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Previous experience in Data Entry
- Numerically literate
- Organised and methodical approach
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Must be intermediate level with Microsoft Excel
- Able to work under own initiative and part of a team and be flexible in their skills and attitude
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual holiday (in addition to your 8 paid bank holiday days)
- A contributory pension scheme with matching rates.
- Simplyhealth – Cashback Dental and Optician Health plans
- Employee Health & Wellbeing support