We have a superb opportunity for an experienced Senior Receptionist looking for a new role.
Rontec is a leading independent forecourt retailer with over 260 sites across England and Wales. We are currently recruiting for a Senior Receptionist, based at our Corporate Head Office on Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire where you will be the face and voice of the company to callers and visitors alike a as well as acting as an administrative support function for the business
Key duties include:
- Handle and directing incoming calls via switchboard
- Meeting and greeting visitors in a professional manner
- Ensuring the reception area is clean and tidy at all times
- Providing refreshments to visitors / meetings
- Dealing with incoming/out-going post, sorting and distributing/ franking, preparing special delivery mail and that confidentiality of post is maintained at all times
- Point of contact for building Manager, maintenance contractors, cleaners etc.
- As required setting up video conferences/video calls
- Typing of operational reports using Word via audio files
- Complete any administration task as requested by the company’s Directors or PA
- Responsible for ensuring the kitchen area is maintained to a high standard and that all consumable catering supplies for both staff and meetings are stocked and available for use
- Responsible for monitoring stock levels and ordering of stationary
- Ensuring the smooth day to day running of the reception area, timely completion of all administration tasks and providing office support services as required.
- Assists with the Head Office Health and Safety processes.
To be successful in the role of Senior Receptionist you will have the following relevant experience and qualities:
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & Teams)
- Have previous Reception and/or Administration experience
- Team player whom is happy to assist within the company when and where required
- Previous experience of multi-line telephone system an advantage
- Good organisational skills – efficient, effective and well organised
- Confident when using office equipment – copiers / faxes, franking machine
- Attention to detail and producing accurate work
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual holiday (in addition to your 8 paid bank holiday days)
- A contributory pension scheme with matching rates.
- Simplyhealth – Cashback Dental and Optician Health plans
- Employee Health & Wellbeing support