What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files which are sent to your browser from a website you visit. They are stored on your electronic device (your computer or mobile device). Cookies enable websites to recognise you on your next visit.
Types of cookies
Different cookies have different functions. Our website uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and which are essential for us to be able to provide you with a service you have requested. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- store information about any preferences you’ve set on our website.
- speed up your searches.
- recognise you when you return to our site.
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable
How to opt-out of cookies
You can also delete cookies at any time, although bear in mind this will reset any saved information and on your next visit to our site you will be treated as a new user.