Do you have a passion and previous experience in working within the Food Service Industry? if so, read on…
The company is a leading independent forecourt retailer who sets trends for others to follow with a vacancy in the Nottingham and surrounding areas for a field-based Food Service Support Manager.
The role supports the running and development of our existing and new store openings and the training of our field-team and working alongside our franchise brand partner Greggs. This includes ensuring our site outlets are supported to achieve the required Company brand standards and to provide ongoing support to the Franchisee and their store team with a focus on audit compliance and adhering to the regulations set out by the Franchisor.
- To support the Food Service Operations Manager with the running of the Greggs Branded Franchise concept throughout the network in line with Greggs brand and Rontec policy.
- Complete detailed site visits and review sales and performance data along with KPIs to identify opportunities to increase sales and identify efficiencies and cost savings. Complete a summary report of your visits and follow through to completion.
- Follow up on previously completed site visits by either yourself, Brand partners or Rontec management.
- Complete site visits on under-performing sites, identify root causes and work with the site teams and Area Managers to improve standards in line with company Policy
- Assist the Food Service Operations Manager with the Weekly and Monthly Greggs reports. Identify opportunities to improve on current processes
- Support new openings and/or closing of food offers
- All staff are supported at sites as a hands-on trainer and mentor.
- Regularly communicate with the Food Service Operations Manager any opportunities, concerns, or issues you have regarding the food operation
- Work with Area Managers to ensure they are trained to sufficient standards to monitor and drive the successful standards of the food business
- To develop the Food Standards to ensure that the company successfully achieves the required standard when it is being audited.
- Provide support to the ongoing development of our food brands within the business.
- Complete 1 weekend site visits per month
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent planning & organisation skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of team
- Ability to control process for delivery of excellent service
- Understanding of relevant legislations
What we offer:
· Competitive Salary – Range £28000 – £30000 depending on experience
· Company Car
· 25 days annual holiday (in addition to your 8 paid bank holiday days)
· A contributory pension scheme with matching rates.
· Simplyhealth – Cashback Dental and Optician Health plans
· Employee Health & Wellbeing support